W. Randolph Richardson, MD
- Dr. Richardson has been practicing psychiatry for 26 years and treats the full range of psychiatric disorders
- He attended Emory University in Atlanta, GA for his undergraduate training and received his Medical Degree from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Richardson’s post-graduate training includes an internship in Medicine and Psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He completed his residency in General Adult Psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Dr. Richardson is Board Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- He has held numerous administrative positions including Chief of Mental Health, Shaw AFB, SC; Medical Director of Psychiatry, Northside Hospital, Youngstown, OH; Medical Director, Behavioral Health Services, Jameson Hospital, New Castle, PA and Medical Director, PsyCare, Inc.
- Dr. Richardson provides services including psychiatric evaluations and medication management for adult and adolescent patients.
Lisa Richardson, MSN, CRNP
- Lisa received a master’s degree in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from the University of Pittsburgh and Post-Master’s Certificates for Psychiatric Mental health Nurse Practitioner from both Drexel and Rush Universities.
- She is board certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Across the Lifespan by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Lisa has worked in psychiatry since 1987 and at present provides services including psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and individual therapy to all ages. However, she specializes in work with children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Lisa has been married for 28 years and has raised 3 children. She most enjoys time with her family, her friends and her dog.
Joni L Cook RN-BC
- Joni is a Registered Nurse with a certification in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- She received her nursing degree from Jameson School of Nursing
- Joni has been actively practicing for 30 years
- She has 15 years of experience on the local inpatient mental health unit and has been providing services on an outpatient basis for 15 years
- Joni works as part of a team with the psychiatrist and nurse practitioner to provide total medical care to the patient
- In her leisure time, Joni enjoys traveling
Renee Moldovan, MSW, LCSW
- Renee is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Pennsylvania
- She received a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Geneva College and a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Renee has been actively practicing for 15 years
- While earning her degree, Renee worked as a behavioral counseling technician for an inpatient psychiatric facility and with at-risk youth in a residential setting.
- Prior to joining Richardson Psychiatric, Renee worked as a therapist and clinical supervisor for the Crisis Shelter of Lawrence County and as a Research Assistant IV, at the School of Public Health for the University of Pittsburgh.
- Renee’s clinical experience includes working with survivors of trauma and abuse, anxiety disorders, grief and bereavement, mood disorders, adjustment issues, and children’s issues.
- She enjoys working with children, adolescents and adults
David Hunter, MSW, LCSW
- David is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Pennsylvania
- He has an MA in Counseling from Slippery Rock University, a Masters of Divinity degree from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and a Masters in Social Work from the University of Pittsburgh
- David employs dialectical behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy strategies
- He has extensive experience working as a therapist, program director and clinical supervisor
- David is married with three adult children, and enjoys outdoor activities
Carla Bettross, PCCs, ATR-BC, PC
- Carla is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in both Pennsylvania and Ohio
- She received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Master’s degree in Community Counseling form Youngstown State University
- Carla has been actively practicing for 17 years
- She is Board Certified in Art Therapy and is a trained EMDR clinician.
- Carla’s clinical experiences include treating Children, Adolescents, Adults and Family Therapy with emphasis on behavioral health, trauma, parent/child relationships, depression, anxiety and grief and loss
- In her leisure time, Carla enjoys spending time in the outdoors, creating art, being active in sports, and most of all she cherishes spending time with her family making memories
Lori Malec, LPC, NCC
- Lori is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania and a National Certified Counselor
- She received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Clarion University and a Master’s Degree in Community Counseling form Slippery Rock University.
- Lori has been actively practicing for 14 years
- She provides counseling to children, adolescents, and adults who may be experiencing depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, ADHS, behavior issues, developmental issues, trauma, grief/loss, and family relational problems.
- Lori utilizes evidence based practices such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, and utilizes a variety of other psychotherapy techniques which are individualized to the needs of the client and/or family
Melody Wilson MA, NCC, LPC
- Melody is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania and a Nationally Certified Counselor. She received a Masters of Arts degree from Slippery Rock University and is a professional member of the American Counseling Association.
- She has been actively practicing as an LPC for 2 years but has over 25 years of experience in the social services/mental health field combined.
- Melody has worked with individuals and groups on concerns such as family issues, divorce, depression, anxiety, anger management, parenting skills, grief and loss, physical and sexual abuse, sexual identity and child an adolescent issues and utilizes an extremely relaxed informal manner that is collaborative and welcoming.
- In her leisure time, Melody enjoys reading, spending time with her family, being creative in multimedia art and relaxing somewhere by the sea.
Jill Latore, MSW, LCSW
- Jill is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Pennsylvania
- She received a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Pittsburgh and has been actively practicing for 11 years
- Jill has worked in outpatient therapy for 7 years. Previous to her outpatient work, she was the Assistant Program Director for Human Services Center’s long-term structured residence.
- Jill’s clinical focus is on anxiety, depression, trauma, adjustment related stressors and co-dependency. She has a special focus on support provided around struggles unique to women throughout various stages of the lifespan.
From left to right:
Carleen Rainey, Mary Kay Bruening, Annamarie Rosati, Kelly Fullwood